This program will enable you to lead and guide certified divers.The goal is to create well-prepared, versatile and marketable Dive Professionals. Additionally, after passing the Snorkeling Instructor program, a Dive Guide can teach and issue Snorkeling certifications.
Dive Guide Essentials
- Be At Least 15 Years of Age or Older
- Advanced Adventurer certification
- Diver Stress & Rescue certification
- 40 logged Dives
- Navigation, Night & Limited Visibility, Deep Diving certification or equivalent experience
- All Course Materials
- Various Theory Sessions
- Various Pool Sessions
- 10 Open Water Scuba Dives or at least 50 Total Dives Logged
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.