Having in depth knowledge about your diving equipment is an integral part of becoming a better diver. This course teaches you how to choose the right equipment for your needs. You will learn how to fit, adjust , maintain and make small repairs right on the spot.
EQUIPMENT TECHNIQUES COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Equipment Techniques
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
EQUIPMENT TECHNIQUES COURSE Components
The Equipment Techniques consists of one (1) Theory Class
1 Theory Class
This program teaches you how to choose, maintain and store your Total Diving System. This ensures performance and increases the longevity of your equipment.
Location: Gill Divers Pte. Ltd.
37 Hongkong Street, S059676
WHY LEARN THE EQUIPMENT TECHNIQUES COURSE
The SSI Equipment Techniques Specialty Course teaches you to assure better performance and increase the durability of your equipment.
- Learn how to choose and store your total diving system.
- Knowledge in maintaining your diving gears for better performance.
- Earn the SSI Equipment Techniques Specialty certification upon program completion.