The ocean is filled with fascinating and beautiful fish of every shape and size. This non-diving specialty program teaches you the skills and concepts required to identify the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish. You will earn the SSI Fish Identification Specialty certification after completing this program.
MARINE ECOLOGY COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Marine Ecology
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- In this course, you will learn about the science of marine ecology.
- We will look Marine Ecosystems, how they support and interact the marine biodiversity.
- We will also look at the impact we humans have on marine ecology, as well as how we can manage and conserve these environments.
MARINE ECOLOGY COURSE Components
The Marine Ecology consists of one (1) Theory Class
1 Theory Class
The Marine Ecology provides a general understanding of the complex and exciting science of marine ecology, which is the study of how organisms interact with each other and the environment, the flow of energy through communities, and the link between ocean ecosystems.
Location: Gill Divers Pte. Ltd.
37 Hongkong Street, S059676
WHY LEARN THE MARINE ECOLOGY COURSE
The SSI Marine Ecology Specialty Course provide you a general understanding on the science of marine ecology. This program will give you these exciting benefits:
- Learn how organisms interact with each other and the environment.
- Understand on the flow of energy through communities, and the link between ocean ecosystems.
- Knowledge on the activities that threaten the system between marine communities.
- Earn the SSI Marine Ecology Specialty certification upon program completion.